Bug Fixes 2021-06-04
Modified on: Fri, 4 Jun, 2021 at 3:51 PM
- Users that prefer time displayed as AM/PM now sees the correct time format.
- The search field in inventory now shows correct results, no matter how fast you are typing.
- When rearranging (dragging) products in collections, the products are now being dropped where they should.
- The suggestion box in Inventory is correctly displayed when a user types in the search field while a product detail page is open.
- Filter search and search field now handle difficult characters in an expected way (ê=e, ū=u, etc.)
- Users that prefer date format mm/dd/yy will now have a better experience when browsing weeks in analytics.
- Editing the base price of a product with variants now works as intended.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.