Your pitch deck is your flagship and will support your sales team in onboarding merchants. Remember that this way of embedding e-commerce is fairly new to many of the merchants you talk to. Take some time to explain it to them.
Based on our experience, the following elements might be helpful:
- strong key visuals representing your e-commerce-DNA
- your sales pitch & USPs
- information on your target audience
- visualisation of the exposure opportunities
- quotes of testimonials from clients you already work with
- best cases of successful campaigns & collaborations
- a small section with frequently asked questions
- some basics on how to get onboarded
- a strong CTA to sign up for Tipser
Most of our clients create a merchant onboarding page where they bundle all their sales material in one place, convert the merchant straight away, and avoid long e-mails and back-and-forth conversations.